Women's Sirrus Disc
What sounds like more fun? Being locked in a steamy room staring at someone in front of you for an hour or cruising the open road along a path to total freedom and fitness? Yeah, we'd choose the latter, too, which why we designed the Women's Sirrus Disc.
It's constructed from a durable, reliable, and lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum, and it features a reliable set of components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse, powerful hydraulic disc brakes that provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comforting Women's Body Geometry touch points that are sure to take the sting out of long rides.
Go on—put it to work.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 Premium SL Aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- A steel, straight blade fork provides a responsive ride, while the fender and rack mounts give you the option to install rain-fighting fenders and racks that can transport your gear around town.
- Promax Solve hydraulic disc brakes are spec'd on this Sirrus to ensure consistent, powerful braking.
- Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminum, Women's Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, QR, rack & Plug + Play fender mounts
- Steel, flat mount disc, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
- 700C disc, double wall, 32h
- Front: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
Rear: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 8/9-speed freehub, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- Stainless, 14g
- Specialized Nimbus Reflect 700x32mm, 26 TPI, wire bead, w/ Flak Jacket protection
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- 48/38/28T, steel
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Shimano Altus, 8-speed, 11-32t
- Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus w/ gear display
- Double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- 7-degree, 31.8mm clamp
- Promax F1, hydraulic disc, flat mount
Front: 160mm rotor
Rear: 140mm rotor
- Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm