Women's Rockhopper Sport
Maybe you're finding your legs on the singletrack, or perhaps you're just dirt-curious? Either way, the Women's Rockhopper Sport is the only bike you need to live out your trail fantasies.
It starts with an A1 Aluminum frame that has optimized tube shapes which save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines, the Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly, Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes with a build spec that places an emphasis on reliability. This means that it features a full Shimano drivetrain, dependable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, grippy Ground Control tires that add traction over any trail, and an SR Suntour XCT 29 fork with a custom Multi-Circuit damping that eliminates the "pogo" feel commonly associated with coil forks. You'll also find that Specialized paid special attention to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support the Women's XC Sport 29 Geometry.
- Custom SR Suntour XCT fork features 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of coil-sprung suspension travel that swings well above its weight class.
- A Shimano Acera rear derailleur is built to with durability in mind, so you can rest assured that you'll have a reliable shifting partner for the long trails ahead.
- A1 Aluminum, Women's Sport XC 29 Geometry, zero-stack head tube,internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCM w/MCD 29, Women's Rx Tune, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, QR, 80/90/100mm travel (size-specific), 51mm offset
- Front: 9x100mm QR
Rear: 9x135mm QR
- Stout XC 25 29, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm internal width, 28/32h
- Front: Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.3"
Rear: Fast Trak Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 29x2.0"
- Stout 3x8, forged alloy
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Altus FD-M313, 34.9mm clamp, down-swing
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Acera 8-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano ST-EF505, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- Stout double-butted alloy, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 700mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, resin pads, 180/160mm rotor
- Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm