Men's Pitch Sport 27.5
We know that picking a mountain bike can be a bit of daunting process, with all of the options and technology floating around out there and everything. But while some suspension platforms and tech pass like fads in the wind, hardtails have stuck around since the advent of the mountain bike. That's why we built our Pitch Sport 27.5 around an aluminum hardtail design. The design allows the rear end to stay planted while you're pedaling, so it has plenty to offer in the way of efficiency on climbs and on the flats. And with our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry and ample suspension up front, you're guaranteed to feel confident and ready to rip when the trail tips downwards. It's everything you need to get there and get riding.
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Premium Aluminum in order to provide a compliant, durable platform to support our acclaimed Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry. Combined, you get a bike that's extremely versatile, making it equally capable on the climbs and descents.
- Custom SR Suntour 27.5 fork pairs a coil spring with our Multi-Circuit Damping technology to eliminate any "pogo" effect by delivering 80/100mm (size-specific) of hydraulic damped suspension and rebound that smooths out rough terrain.
- A Shimano Acera rear derailleur controls the rear shifting with durable aplomb. It shifts along a wide gear range, 11-34t, so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.
- A1 Premium Aluminum, Sport Trail 27.5 Geometry, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- SR Suntour XCT w/ MCD 27.5, coil spring, custom Multi-Circuit damping, 80/100mm travel (size-specific)
- Front: 9x100mm QR
Rear: 9x135mm QR
- Stout Trail 27.5, alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h
- Ground Control Sport, Flak Jacket flat protection, wire bead, 27.5 x 2.3"
- Stout 3x8, forged alloy
- Bottom Bracket
- Square taper, 73mm, internal bearings
- KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Altus FD-M310, 34.9mm clamp, top-swing
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Acera 8-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano EF510, Ez-Fire Plus, 3x8
- Stout double-butted alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 4-degree upsweep, 740mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized MTB Grip, lock-on
- Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
- Shimano BR-M375, mechanical disc, resin pads, 160mm rotor
- Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm