Fatboy Comp Carbon
Every now and again, we're all faced with going on a diet, and the same is true for our Fatboy. With the new Fatboy Comp Carbon, we've elevated the fat bike platform to a higher level of performance, strength, and efficiency.
It features a sophisticated 10m carbon construction that's lightweight, ultra-compliant, and stiff in all the right places for the climbs. The layup also allowed us to integrate internal cable routing to keep things clean and simple through nasty conditions.
Sprinkle in a durable one-by drivetrain and some near bombproof alloy wheels, and you have a bike that will give new purpose to winter and more fun to springtime.
- An immaculate FACT carbon fiber construction ensures that the frame is lightweight and plenty stiff in all the right places. Internal cable routing is also incorporated; ensuring that slush, sand, snow, or dirt will have no bearing on performance out on the trail.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
- Specialized FACT 10m Carbon, tapered head tube,
- FACT carbon monocoque, tapered steerer, 150x15mm dropouts
- Front: 15x150mm axle
Rear: 12x197mm thru-axle
- Stout XC 80, 26", 76mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready
- Stout Pro
- Stainless, 14g
- Specialized Ground Control, 26 x 4.0
- Race Face Next R crank
- Steel, 30T
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- Stout XC, double-butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm
- Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- Front: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc, organic pads, 200/180mm rotors
Rear: SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc, organic pads, 180/160mm rotors
- Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware