The Dolce Elite is the perfect bike to either introduce you to the sport or to take your ride to new levels. It's purpose-built to take you places—both physically and geographically—and to ensure you're enjoying the best ride along the way.
Making sure every single watt you produce gets transferred to the road, Specialized built the Elite from their A1 Premium Aluminum with Women's Endurance Geometry. This ensures that you stay comfortable and confident over any kind of terrain, while also providing a lower standover. Essentially, this makes getting on and off the bike, as well as putting a foot down, as easy as can be.
For the build, Specialized spec'd it with Shimano 105 11-speed shifting, fast-rolling Axis Sport Disc wheels, and traction-packed Espoir Sport 25mm tires. Of course, every facet of the bike is tailored specifically for female riders, from the handlebar width, to the crankarm length, all the way down to the superlative Body Geometry Myth Expert saddle.
- The Dolce Elite's sturdy and reliable A1 Premium Aluminum frame is built with Women’s Endurance Geometry and delivers two important benefits. This geo improves stability and handling, giving you confident control when climbing and descending, while also putting you in a less aggressive and more natural ride position. The result? Hours upon hours of comfortable riding.
- The agile and responsive FACT carbon fork features Zertz inserts to absorb road roughness and give you a smoother ride.
- The Body Geometry Myth Expert saddle has been specifically designed for women, delivering hours of comfort no matter the terrain.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Women's Endurance Geometry, women's fully manipulated tube sets, threaded bottom bracket, 1-1/8" lower bearing, 130mm spacing
- Specialized FACT carbon fiber, alloy steerer/crown, Zertz inserts
- DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes
- Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm
- Praxis Alba 2d, threaded
- Bottom Bracket
- Included w/ crankset
- KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano 105 Ez, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-32t
- Shimano 105
- Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- Specialized S-Wrap
- Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- Tektro Axis caliper
- Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport thin, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware