CrossTrail - Mechanical Disc
The key to hitting your fitness goals is to mix things up a bit, as monotony can be the demise of any workout routine, and that's why the Crosstrail with hassle-free mechanical disc brakes comes equipped with everything you need to start exploring on- and off-road.
It features a light and tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's been designed with our Fitness Geometry, so it will fit and feel like a dream right out of the box. Not stopping there, we also included a suspension fork that successfully soaks up road imperfections when the going gets rough.
Add in a selection of strong, no-fuss components and hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and you'll be finding yourself spending more time riding and less time bleeding your brakes.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- Enjoy greater control over varying terrain with a custom, easy-adjust, Multi-Circuit Damping fork with 60mm of travel that's tuned for the trail.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power and hassle-free maintenance, so you'll be able to spend more time riding and less time adjusting those brakes.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, rack mounts, Plug + Play fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX, Multi Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts
- 700C disc, double wall
- Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- Shimano EF510, EZ-Fire Plus
- Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Specialized Body Geometry XCT, lock-on
- 10-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp
- Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm/6-bolt rotor, tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Specialized Canopy Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm