Ariel Mechanical Disc
Take your fitness to new, adventurous levels with the Ariel, a bike that'll see you tackling workouts on paved or dirt paths with equal confidence and control.
It features a light and tough A1 Premium Aluminum frame that's been designed with our Women's Fitness Geometry with an ultra-low standover, so it will fit and feel like a dream right out of the box. Not stopping there, we also included a custom suspension fork that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, a host of women's-specific components that increase comfort, fit, and hassle-free mechanical disc brakes that'll see you spending more time riding and less time bleeding your brakes.
Put it all together, and you have a purpose-built bike that's bent on giving you the perfect ride, whether it's on the dirt or on the road.
- Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 Premium -
Aluminum frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Mechanical disc brakes provide the stopping power and reliability you need without the hassle of bleeding them.
- Specialized A1 premium aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack and Plug + Play fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX, Multi Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts
- 700C disc, double wall
- Trigger Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC Z7, 7-speed w/ Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX, 7-speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Shimano HG200, 7-speed, 12-32t
- Shimano EF510, EZ-Fire Plus
- Double-butted alloy, 5-degree backsweep, 25.4mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Women's XCT, lock-on
- 10-degree rise, 25.4mm clamp
- Mechanical disc, organic pads, 160mm/6-bolt rotor, tool-less reach adjust brake lever
- Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm