Ariel Hydraulic Disc
Safety and control—two things that can be top-of-mind when heading out to get your heart rate up. This Ariel with hydraulic disc brakes takes care of safety with incredible stopping power, while control is provided through a women's- specific geometry and a custom suspension fork that'll have you tackling workouts on paved or dirt surfaces with equal confidence.
Not stopping there, we also included light and tough A1 premium aluminum frame tubing, workhorse components that are sized and designed specifically for women, and a wide range of gears that'll take the sting out of steep trails. It's everything you need to take your fitness wherever your heart decides, whether it's the road or the dirt around your house.
- Designed for women who want to mix adventure with fitness, the hard-working, sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame features our Women’s Fitness Geometry—meaning that you’ll go faster with maximum efficiency, only without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. The more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Promax Solve hydraulic disc brakes that provide all of the hallmarks of hydraulic braking—consistent performance, easy engagement, and overall power.
- Specialized A1 premium aluminum, Fitness Geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack and Plug + Play fender mounts
- SR Suntour NEX w/ Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 55mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, QR, fender mounts
- 700C disc, double wall
- Trigger Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x38mm
- Shimano Tourney, 3-piece
- Bottom Bracket
- BSA, 68mm, square taper
- KMC X8EPT, 8-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Altus, 8-Speed
- Cassette/Rear Cogs
- Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, w/ gear display
- Double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- Specialized Body Geometry Women's XCT, lock-on
- 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Promax Solve, hydraulic disc, post mount, 160mm rotor
- Specialized Aldia Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm