Alibi Sport EQ
Are you ready to ride? No need to pump the tires or do any grimy maintenance—the Specialized Alibi EQ has you covered with puncture-proof, airless tires and an anti-rust chain. That's right, these tires don't need any pumping and they'll never go flat. As for the ride, the Alibi has a wide range of gears, courtesy of Shimano, that'll get you over any hill that stands in your path. You'll never need an "excuse" to ride the Alibi.
- The hard-working & sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame is light and durable, and it also features rack and fender mounts for easy portage and dry riding in wet conditions. You'll also find that it's engineered with Specialized's Fitness Geometry, meaning that you’ll go fast with maximum efficiency, but without the discomfort of an aggressive ride position. After all, the more comfortable you are, the longer you’ll ride.
- The Alibi’s anti-rust chain keeps rolling smoothly, even after a couple of confrontations with the elements, so you can spend more time riding and less time fixing.
- There’s never a good time for a puncture, which is why the Nimbus Airless tires feature a puncture-proof core, offering incredible traction without the hassle of changing a tube.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed tubes, fender/rack mounts
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, fender/rack mounts
- Alibi V-brake
- Nimbus Airless, 700x38mm
- Shimano FC-TY501
- Bottom Bracket
- KMC X8
- Front Derailleur
- Shimano Altus
- Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Altus
- Rear Cogs
- Shimano, 8-speed, 11-34t
- Shimano EF500, EZ Fire
- Aluminum, 640mm width
- Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- Forged Alloy, 17-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- V-brake, linear pull
- Specialized City platform
- Milano, steel rails, 175mm
- Seat Post
- Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm